KutThroatKrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something weird happened to me today...

2 posters

Go down

something weird happened to me today... Empty something weird happened to me today...

Post  Doc Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:49 pm

so me and a couple of the guys were sitting in the truck on our lunch break. we are doing a job in a pretty nice subdivision at the moment so we were just talkin bout the nice homes n stuff.. u know nothin out of the ordinary. Then the neighbor opened her garage door and walked over to a car that had pulled up at the end of her driveway and she chatted for a minute then the car left and she went back in the garage.. then i saw the strangest and most random thing i think i have ever seen in my life.. right when the lady stepped back into her garage, she bent over and pulled her pants and panties completely to the floor and then pulled them back up! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers Twisted Evil Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Smile we were like WTFFFFFF just happened here???? they didn't just fall down, you could tell she deliberately yanked those suckers right off! she was a normal 35 year old suburban house wife, nothing weird looking about her.

I still can't figure out why she did that. I don't think i will ever know why lol but i will tell you that it made our day!!!
Doc
Doc

Back to top Go down

something weird happened to me today... Empty Re: something weird happened to me today...

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 am

haha !!
all those emoticons represents all the guys...this one is Doc---> cheers
and how big is that truck for all of them to fit ?
anyway...go back and ask her afro

Back to top Go down

something weird happened to me today... Empty Re: something weird happened to me today...

Post  PJ Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 am

Doc wrote:they didn't just fall down, you could tell she deliberately yanked those suckers right off!

Shocked

LMAO!! I was reading this and on vent at the same time...CJ thought i was dying again..tears running down my face I was laughing so hard.
PJ
PJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:14 am

maybe she wanted you to come up and say hi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum