KutThroatKrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalalalala......

5 posters

Go down

Lalalalala...... Empty Lalalalala......

Post  Vothes Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 pm

:O, everybody was kungfu fighting!, those guards were fast as lightning! I really mean it Jelley was letting them have it! PJ sitting in the back with ONE yelling GO BOOMER SOONERS, as they watched the Oklahoma Game on the 52' Plasma. E was having a thumb wrestling competition with Johnny, which was getting pretty intense. You had B-Dana in the backyard just throwing horseshoes as he watched Jelley give those guards the beat down. Who knew that Yumi would be on the roof trying to complete the world's biggest cannon ball( I had to watch this o.o), Miss Mollee had the camera out to record this, but she was laughing so hard, kinda hard to keep the camera steady. Well for me I just ran from PJ's dog, i just wanted that squeaky toy, that was a never ending run. Well as you see this is what is going on when TT has a day off. Very Happy

PS: Rawr o.o
Vothes
Vothes

Back to top Go down

Lalalalala...... Empty Re: Lalalalala......

Post  Jelley Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am

can I just say u r one of a kind baby! I love you Very Happy
Jelley
Jelley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am

lmao
You're v-awesome and vunny bounce elephant Like a Star @ heaven
Yumi
Yumi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  th3oneanonly Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 am

ok i like that what is up with me likeing the sooners? im a tar heel fan(unc...north Carolina). the sooners could go get naked and show up at yumi's house for all i care. sorry yumi. crap i miss yall so freaking much. how is every one?
th3oneanonly
th3oneanonly

Back to top Go down

Post  E Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 pm

OMG V!!!!!!! I miss our little "family"! You guys are the greatest. Love, E
E
E
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum